AISI is a non-profit, non-partisan trade association representing North America's steel industries.
Our mission is to enhance the competitiveness of the steel industry, and to promote steel as the material of choice for the world's consumers.
- Assisting with lobbying activities
- Conducting legislative research
- Attending and reporting on Congressional hearings
- Monitoring media sources for articles on the steel industry
- Strong work ethic
- Sound research and writing skills
- Ability to work within a group and independently
- An interest in politics and government
- Computer skills
We are currently accepting applications.
Senior Manager, Government Relations